Pages

Sunday 3 February 2013

I Could Pee On This... Book Review

I Could Pee on this.. and other poems by cats by Francesco Marciuliano is a fun way of looking at a domestic cat's point of view. After reading, you'll probably be holding your cat's paws and saying, "I finally understand you." It contains some hilarious poems including "I lick your nose" which is my personal favourite. It goes as follows:
I lick your nose, I lick your nose again
I drag my claws down your eyelids
Oh you're up? Feed me

Anyone would love reading this and I'm certain you'll have a good laugh at it. It's £8.99 from Waterstones (in the UK) or you can get it from Amazon. It's $12.95 in the US and I can assure you it's worth every penny! All in all, it's a great book for all the family and is worth reading with a hot chocolate under a blanket with your cat.
So if you've read it, what did you think? Leave comments below!
Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment