Pages

Monday 4 February 2013

Getting involved with guerilla art #2

Making your mark with quotes

I decided to take a leaf out of my Guerilla Art Kit and try using quotes for making inspirational street art around my neighbourhood. I've used the following quotes and turned them into kind of a piece of art.
This one says "start your own revolution, infiltrate the masses" which is from a random quote off google that I liked. I might stick it on a mailbox or a wall again so people can have a good look at it.
This quote is from Ghandi and says "you must be the change you wish to see in the world". It's quite thought provoking and Banksy has done similar pieces involving the theme of world change. Some ideas for you to try could include chalking quotes on pavements; brick and concrete walls and anywhere else where you can chalk on. You could even try doing moss painting quotes (see post 3 which I'll be putting up soon) using stencils.
What have you been up to this week? Got any street art ideas you'd like to share with us? Leave a comment and have fun!
Helen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment